FEBS works on Biotechnology, Tissue Engineering, Molecular Biology, Advanced Technologies, Restorative Medicine, Cell Culture Production, and Recombinant Technologies in Stem Cell and Cell Therapies, and offers innovative studies that value living things to the service of humanity for a quality life.
By offering innovative works that value living things to the service of humanity for quality life, we combine ethical values with knowledge and experience, and direct our work with an understanding that values the right of all living things to a quality life.
Our biggest goal is to provide products and services with universal quality and standards. Protecting the image of FEBS with our knowledge and experience, maintaining product quality, and ensuring the rational use of all resources are our basic principles.
In 2006, at Ars Arthro Biotechnology company in Krems, Austria; she received training in Tissue Engineering, Cell Culture Production Techniques, and the establishment of a Cell Processing Center. After this training, Bilkent University established a Cell Processing Facility in Technokent. she led the creation of the validation master plan and standard operation procedure files and obtained GMP compliance for the operation of this facility, which consists of a Clean Room and Quality Control Laboratory, by GMP rules. In the Laboratory where she is the Founding Laboratory Manager, she produced the first three-dimensional collagen matrix in Turkey by the clinical practice standards of chondrocyte cell culture.
She continued to work with the Ministry of Health in terms of creating legislation and regulations on the subject. During this period, she presented many projects to the support programs of both TÜBİTAK and the Ministry of Industry. she completed the projects by using the University-Industry partnerships most efficiently.
Şebnem Küçük has 8 years of experience in the development and production of suitable biomaterials in the field of Tissue Engineering, isolation of cells to be used in stem cell treatments, identification, production standards, suitability for clinical use, quality control tests, as well as clinical application techniques.
– Individual studies on the use of fibroblast cell culture in epidermolysis bullosa disease,
– A project about this incurable genetic disorder,
– Since Wounds and Burns are of great interest, there is a patented cabin project combined with different techniques for life-threatening burn patients.
– Doctoral Study on the Effect of Udder and Milking Hygiene on Systemic Immunization Applications Against Mastitis in Dairy Farms – Ankara University Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, 2003.
– Characterization of chondroyctes cultured on catechin loaded alginate-chitosan scafold Artificial Cells, Nanomedicine, and Biotechnology, 2013,
– Fibrocell in vitro studies and production applications, Ars Arthro Biotechnology Inc., Gülhane Military Medical Academy Dermatology and Venereal Diseases U.S.A.
– Natural Sun Protection Effect of Silk Peptides, Aropcos, 2019 (Details)
– World Small Animal Veterinary Association,
– Laboratory Animal Science Association (Founding Member),
– Epidermolysis Bullosa and Genetic Diseases Research and Awareness Association (Founding Vice President)
– ANDIKAD Entrepreneurial Businesswomen Association,
– Sales and Business Development Association
– Artificial Insemination with Recta-Vaginal Method in Cattle, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs, General Directorate of Agricultural Production and Development, Vocational Training Seminar and Certificate, 2002
– Hill’s Educational Seminars,
– Business English Course and Certificate-Deulcom,
– 1st National Small Animal Physicians Congress, 2000,
– World Small Animal Veterinary Association Continuing Education-Dermatology, 2001,
– World Small Animal Veterinary Association Continuing Education-First Aid, 2002,
– World Small Animal Veterinary Association Continuing Education-Kidney disorders, 2004,
– Diction and Effective Speaking Course-Başkent Communication, 2004,
– Ars Arthro biotechnology Austria – Krems cell production facility training, 2006,
– TOBB University “Design Systematics” Training, 2009,
– Corporate campus Project Management Certificate, 2011
"First say to yourself what you would be, and then do what you have to do." Epictetus..
We expect candidates who are compatible with Teamwork, Strong in Communication, Open to Development, Result-oriented, Creative, Entrepreneurial, Sensitive and have goals to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org